Saturday, September 15, 2007

marriage

Marriage is such a great institution. It gives security and it gives growth. God should be right in the middle of this union. I have seen some marriages where one spouse is devoted to God and the other is lukewarm. I have not seen many marriages where both people let God be in the middle of their relationship. Now I have not been in the middle of many relationships. Perhaps, none, but I would love to have a model relationship to look at, to learn from. I don't. I am ready to learn from a couple younger. Then, again, God is working on my marriage. Maybe my wife and I could be an example to others. But we are not there. God is still not in the middle of our marriage.
It is amazing how much stuff a person has to get through to really be in touch with himself. I am sure that some people can get there quickly and are ready and open vessels for God, but most of us struggle through pride and prejudices to get to a point where we are ready to do God's Will. Let alone let God be in the middle of a marriage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).