Saturday, July 14, 2007

celebrations

My son turns 21 today. He just went out in 'birthday' car (decorated by his sister, Maria) with his sister for breakfast. I had gotten up at 5:00 AM and seen the celebration of the Tridentine Mass in what looked to be the Mass' official reentrance into Rome on television. I had no intention of watching this, nor any idea that EWTN had it on, but there was the Mass being celebrated with Catholics from all over the world there to enjoy the mystical Gifts and the Sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross. The was great joy and devotion. Deo Gratias!
So this is a birthday for my son and a special rebirthday for me. May the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church feed the souls of the world and get them beyond this world, beyond GPAs to the wonders of God and the Glories of Heaven. Laus tibi Christe!

No comments: